A lot of marketers lose money on Facebook Ads.
This is especially true in markets with longer sales cycles.
Here’s why this happens.
If your market has a longer sales cycle, then a lot of your sales will come from your email list.
So, you’ll break even on sales that come in directly from Facebook Ads.
But, if you follow up on all your leads using email, you’ll get a lot more sales – almost for free.
No, email isn’t free. But, compared to the cost of running ads, it’s almost free.
Here are some example numbers:
Sales from FB Ads.
- $50,000 spent on ads.
- 500 customers came directly from the ads.
- $50,000 Profit generated from those 500 customers.
- Zero Net Profit generated ($50,000 profit minus $50,000 Ad Spend.)
- 4,500 leads generated.
Now, let’s imagine that this person follows up with those other 4,500 leads using email.
Sales from Emails.
- $1,000 spent on email sending.
- 4,500 leads emailed.
- 300 customers from email.
- $30,000 Profit generated from those 300 customers.
- $29,000 Net Profit generated. ($30,000 profit minus $1,000 spent on Email Marketing.)
These numbers are what I often see for my clients who have a longer sales cycle.
So, if you have a sales cycle that is longer than a few days, you must use email marketing to get more sales from your leads.
This is why I spend so much of my time working on email marketing. It’s one of the main sales drivers for my client’s business.
And, I’ve gotten fairly good at driving sales from email. For example, I recently helped a client increase their email marketing sales by 19.5% year over year.
And that was with a great email marketing system that was already performing well.
Want to see how I can help you improve your email marketing?
Then click the link below to schedule a quick call together: