If you’re an Marketer, then you probably have an email list. But, if you’re like most Marketers, then you’re losing out on Millions of Dollars in sales from your email list.
How do I know this? Here’s why:
- I’ve sent over 100 Million Sales Emails… and watched the results.
- I’ve increased the sales on email lists I’ve managed by managing them better and creating better variations of those emails. One email list has consistently generated about 42% more sales since I took over managing it. 🙌
- I’ve managed email lists that bring in millions of dollars in sales every year. It was my job to squeeze as many sales as possible out of that email list – without breaking any laws or being unethical.
- I’ve written over a thousand different sales emails, sent them out, and watched the results. Many of those emails became “Controls” and were sent over and over again – bringing in more sales each time.
- I’ve written sales emails that have brought in over a million dollars in sales. 🤑
- I wrote the book on email copywriting: The Ultimate Sales Email.
As you can see, I’m not some so-called guru who talks about theories. I’m in the trenches every single day, managing high-converting email lists, writing new emails, and constantly working to improve results. But, this blog post isn’t about me. So, let’s get into the “meat” of the post.
Here are 5 reasons why Info Marketers lose out on millions in sales from their email list(s.)
Reason #1. They don’t send an email every day.
🤦♂️ Every day you don’t email is another lost opportunity to make sales. I’m so confident in this that I’ll buy the right to send emails to your list.
Reason #2. They don’t write high-converting emails.
Every email I send is in a contest with all the other emails on which can bring in the most sales. I’ve seen some emails bring in 10X more sales than another email promoting the same offer to the same list. So, if you don’t improve your email copywriting, then you’re missing out on sales.
Reason #3. They don’t reuse their best emails over and over again.
It takes a lot of work to write a high-converting email. So, if you’re going to go thru the work, then reuse your winners.
Reason #4. They don’t split test their emails.
It’s so easy to split test your emails nowadays. Whether you use Hubspot, Get Response, Infusionsoft, or another email sender, you can split test your emails.
Reason #5. They focus on sending helpful “Content,” rather than making sales. 🙄
I’ll admit, Content Marketing has its place. But, many marketers are so scared of complaints that they won’t send out many sales emails. And, they miss out on so many sales. 😭
If you haven’t realized by now, I’m not very into content marketing. I want sales and I want them now. So, the vast majority of my emails are sales. And guess what? The Unsubscribe Rate on my Sales Emails is no higher than Content Emails. I just reviewed the numbers and it’s true.
As you can see, you could be getting more sales from their email lists.
But, maybe you don’t have enough time to do it. If that’s the case, then reach out to me. I may be able to manage your email list for you. If not, then I can put together an SOP for you to hire someone in-house to manage it for you. Contact me for more details.
The Million Dollar Ad Guy
About the Author
Ben Curry specializes in helping marketers get more sales from their Facebook™ and Instagram™ Ads WITHOUT increasing costs.
He has created many high-converting Facebook™ Ads that brought in six figures in revenue. A few have brought in over a million dollars in sales each. Many are still running today.
In addition, he has personally managed over $2 Million in ad spend on Facebook. His ad management strategies have generated more sales – while lowering Customer Acquisition Costs – at the same time.
Leave a Reply