Want to get more sales from your webinars?
Here are 4 ways to do that:
– Use data to prove that your claims are legitimate.
– Drop your offer by the 30-minute mark.
– Follow a proven Webinar Framework.
– Hire me to get more people to attend your webinar.
Here are the details on these strategies:
#1. Use data to prove that your claims are legitimate…
…and that the prospect will benefit from buying your product or service. You can get a lot of emotional, impulse sales from people who see your claims and buy.
But, a lot of people have been burned. And they’re not going to feel comfortable buying until you show them why this time is different – and they won’t be burned. The best way to do that is with data.
But, what kind of data? Data that backs up your claims. For example, I recently saw someone selling a New Business Opportunity for starting a Home Inspection Business.
He made claims about how much money the person could make and said that the Home Inspection Business is an amazing opportunity.
Now, I haven’t watched his webinar.
But, here’s how he could use data to prove his claims:
– Show the data that over 5 million existing homes are sold each year. (They could A screenshot is best.)
– Show the data that in 2009, at the peak of the housing crash, 4.34 million existing homes were sold.
– Show a receipt for a Home Inspection that shows that people pay $400-1,000 for an inspection. Or, a news article that shows the average price.
– Show the data that proves there isn’t much competition. I’m sure it’s out there.
Data should be used to prove every claim and address every potential objection. Make sense? Ok. Let’s continue with the next point.
#2. Drop your offer by the 30-minute mark.
The longer you make people wait, the fewer sales you’ll make.
I’ve noticed that when my clients drop the offer by the 30-minute mark, they’ll make 30-40% more sales than when they drop it at the 40-minute market.
One of the best webinars I’ve ever seen is completed at the 40-minute mark and that’s the end of the webinar!
So, make your offer fast and drop the Call to Action by the 30-minute market. Obviously, you can’t always do that. But, that should be the goal.
#3. Follow a proven Webinar Framework.
There’s no reason to reinvent the wheel.
Plenty of people have created successful webinars. Many of them offer training (free or paid) on their webinar frameworks.
#4. Hire me to get more people to attend your webinar.
I’m not great at building webinars. But, I am great at getting more people to attend your webinar.
Here are a few ways I do that:
– Better Facebook Ads. I recently created some new FB Ads that tripled the number of Webinar Attendees – and sales – for a client.
– Better Sales Emails. I recently created some new Sales Emails that doubled the number of Webinar Attendees – and sales – for a client.
I’ve done this dozens of times, over and over again, for different clients.
Want my help getting more people to attend your webinar?
Then click the link below to schedule a quick call:
The Million Dollar Ad Guy
About the Author
Ben Curry specializes in helping marketers get more sales from their Facebook™ and Instagram™ Ads WITHOUT increasing costs.
He has created many high-converting Facebook™ Ads that brought in six figures in revenue. A few have brought in over a million dollars in sales each. Many are still running today.
In addition, he personally manages over $2 Million a year in ad spend. His ad management strategies have improved results substantially by increasing spend – while reducing CAC – at the same time.