Backstory. A couple years ago, I went back to work for a client. I’d been gone for a year and they people they’d hired had run the company into the ground. Sales were down, profits were nonexistent, and the company was struggling.
The company had just replaced their Marketing Director and Sales Manager. They hired me to fix the front end of the sales process.
Here’s how I fixed their broken sales processes and revived sales:
1. Revamped the email list.
I reviewed all their processes for managing the list and built new, solid processes. I set up processes for testing email copy, tracking results, email deliverability, and SOPs for running everything.
I wrote dozens of new emails, revived some of their old copy, and re-built their email machine. As a result, sales from their email list increased by about 50%. (The numbers are not exact because sales fluctuate for seasonality and other reasons.)
2. Upleveled their Facebook Ads.
Everything was a mess:
- Their Facebook Ad Copy was old and worn out.
- They had no process in place for running ads, managing results, or KPIs.
- They had no process in place for testing new ads, tracking results, or KPIs.
Here’s how I fixed the mess and improved results:
- I created a bunch of new ads and started testing them out. A few were winners and scaled to hundreds of thousands in ad spend.
- I set up solid processes for testing new copy, scaling ads, cutting underperforming ads, and overall Media Buying Processes. Then, I created SOPs for all of that.
- I tested out all the different tools and tricks for Facebook Ads: CBO, Revealbot, Retargeting, Lead Ads, Video Ads, and much more.
- I wrote over 300 ads and tested them out. I created ads with just about every hook and element you could think of.
As a result, sales from Facebook Ads increased by about 150% in less than a year. (The numbers are not exact because sales fluctuate for seasonality and other reasons.)
3. Helped build out new Webinars. I worked with the Marketing Director to revamp the company’s sales webinars and helped produce a couple of new Webinar Hooks.
Someone did most of the work to shoot and produce the webinars. But, I helped create the presentations and script them out.
The end result was that the company was able to scale sales up dramatically because their back end conversion was solid.
4. Helped uplevel many other parts of the marketing process.
I created new Idoc Campaigns, New Customer Onboarding Campaigns, Failed Credit Card Campaigns, and much more.
After my initial success, I reached out to other companies and offered to help them with their marketing.
- Helped one marketer grow his company from about $400k a year in revenue to about 1.8 million dollars a year in revenue. I ran his email list, wrote new emails, created new ads, and ran the media buying. Then, I created SOPs for everything and trained his marketer to run all of it. I still help him today with Copywriting.
- Created 6 winning Facebook Ads for one of the best marketers in the world.
Would you like to discover how I can help you get more sales from your Marketing? Then go here to apply for a Free 30-Minute Scaling Consultation.
I’ll meet with you, go through your business and ads, and show you exactly how I can help you can scale up your marketing fast.
Thanks for reading!
The King of Scale
Leave a Reply